« Home | And her biggest fault is she's a PERFECTIONIST! » | In this, the final hour » | It feels like it should be New Year's Eve by now. » | And then he didn't speak to me for the rest of the... » | Christmas Brunch » | JT on SNL » | The Year in Photos » | More photos.... » | Dream Kalisah* » | The Most Disturbing Xmas Gift »

High Fashion Hair

I got my hair cut over the holidays. Here are some photos:



OK, so yeah....that's not me. But that is my haircut. In fact, I took these exact photos to Grant the Amazing Hairdresser and said, "Give me bangs!" and now I have Annie's hair cut. The cool one from Devil. The one after she got hip. I figure if it's good enough for Runway magazine, it's good enough for me.

Labels: ,

Tres chic!!!

Very cute! I had my hair enlarged for the new year. I posted pictures on my makeup blog but not on the regular one yet. I really like it but it kind of screams MENOPAUSE, I think. (To which I scream back, "IF ONLY!")

Do you like the bangs? I've had mine a few weeks and am cometemplating whether to trim or let them grow again. I love bangs, but hate the constant trimmings! Mine grow fast! I bet they look great on you! Need pictures!

It's hard to get just the right length, isn't it? They only stay the perfect length for about a week and then they're down in your eyes.

Hair is an exceptionally tried and true of any ladies mold so unsurpassed care hair extremely smoothly.Am carer loaded with my hair.Am use some product for hair and am find this easily online store.

Post a Comment