« Home | The Year in Photos » | More photos.... » | Dream Kalisah* » | The Most Disturbing Xmas Gift » | Duh-duh-duhhhh! » | Company Xmas Party » | Media Bias? » | The upside of PR » | MILE.STONE » | Who voted on this thing? »

JT on SNL

Did you see Justin Timberlake on SNL tonight? Who knew he was so funny?? I have laughed out loud at every single one of his sketches so far. And I can't really remember the last time I laughed out loud at anything on SNL. I think it was about 1981.

"D!ck in a Box," man.

My friend was waiting for him to be back on sicne last year. She said he was hysterical.

He's one of the funniest celebs that's ever on there!

My kids made me save the episode on TIVO because of the monologue with Alvin and the Chipmunks. Never knew adults could be so funny pretending to be Simon and Theodore.

Post a Comment