« Home | JT on SNL » | The Year in Photos » | More photos.... » | Dream Kalisah* » | The Most Disturbing Xmas Gift » | Duh-duh-duhhhh! » | Company Xmas Party » | Media Bias? » | The upside of PR » | MILE.STONE »

Christmas Brunch

My husband invited his parents to come eat dinner with us on Christmas Eve, then he told me that they want to come over Christmas morning to exchange gifts and see what all we got, so I said, "Why don't we have Christmas brunch instead?" so they don't have to come over twice. Heh.

This morning I've been doing some research online for recipes, followed by grocery shopping. Here is the menu I've settled on:

Chocolately Christmas Cafe au Lait
Winter Fruit Compote
Brie and Cranberry Pizza
Crab and Cream Cheese Baked Eggs
Banana Cream Crepes with Raspberry Sauce

I'll let you know how it goes.

I hope you've completed all your shopping by now and can just relax and let the giving begin. Happy Christmas to you all. Have a lovely holiday with the people that you love.

Hey Girly,

Merry Christmas to you too!

Hope the brunch went fantastic and that you had a beautiful Christmas! :)

Sounds lovely - how did it go?

Post a Comment