« Home | It feels like it should be New Year's Eve by now. » | And then he didn't speak to me for the rest of the... » | Christmas Brunch » | JT on SNL » | The Year in Photos » | More photos.... » | Dream Kalisah* » | The Most Disturbing Xmas Gift » | Duh-duh-duhhhh! » | Company Xmas Party »

In this, the final hour

This is what New Years Eve looks like at 40:

The bubbly in the refrigerator is sparkling apple cider.

The Kid is ringing in the new year with his friends rather than his parents.

I'm watching "Garrison Keillor's New Years Eve Special" from the Ryman Auditorium on PBS because the "Mtv Goes Gold: New Years Eve 2007" special was frankly just giving me a headache and I simply can not bear Ryan Seacrest.

Big Daddy is playing Xbox Live on the big screen in his office.

Happy happy. We're healthy and we're here. Who can complain about that? Here's to more of the same in 2007.

We did the sparkling cider thing, too this year. I think it really helped.

Happy New Year!! :)

I fell asleep and had to be woken up by my 8 year old. Then I enjoyed a Diet Pepsi as the ball dropped.

*snort*

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Happy 2007! Our evening sort of sounds the same. We did get real Champagne and watched some Dutch New Year's shows. I just enjoyed the quiet time. Untill the fireworks started :)

Post a Comment