« Home | Public Service Announcement » | Holy shit, I'm raising Danny Zucco » | Three things about this post: 1) I stole if from S... » | Doing a brisker business than the Starbucks » | Here's what you can expect from a big night out in... » | Pop Christian trio hits the big time on the suburb... » | Movies I am so excited to see, that I'll probably ... » | A personal message to my old friend that I've been... » | Young Melanie? » | My new desk came today! »

You know what happens when it rains in Memphis, don't you?


Well, first of all, people start driving like complete idiots. And there's lots and lots of wrecks. Maybe even a bit of road rage. Then, on really special days, like today, some of the roads flood. Like the one I drive to get home. And then also some of the traffic lights go out. Or all of them even. So traffic is a complete disaster and folks like me who thought I'd wait out the storm GET STUCK AT THE OFFICE UNABLE TO LEAVE.

Big Daddy left work at 4. It's now 6:30 and he's just making it home. THAT'S how bad the traffic is. He called me and said, "Don't even try to leave yet." So, here I am. STILL AT WORK.

Luckily, there's cold beer in the fridge.