« Home | Three things about this post: 1) I stole if from S... » | Doing a brisker business than the Starbucks » | Here's what you can expect from a big night out in... » | Pop Christian trio hits the big time on the suburb... » | Movies I am so excited to see, that I'll probably ... » | A personal message to my old friend that I've been... » | Young Melanie? » | My new desk came today! » | On the wall: my beloved Super Bowl XVII print. Was... » | If I had stayed Mormon, they would have totally ki... »

Holy shit, I'm raising Danny Zucco

My Kid came to the office with me for a couple of hours this morning. Luckily, we have a PS2 back in the creative dept and a pool table in the lunch room, so he's good.

I got him set up on the video game, playing a driving game. He was racing through the streets of Manhattan driving a yellow cab, which I thought was kind of weird.

Later I went back to check on him, and he was racing some big hoopty. I said, "Oh, you're out of the taxi?" and he said, "I race for pinks."