« Home | Young Melanie? » | My new desk came today! » | On the wall: my beloved Super Bowl XVII print. Was... » | If I had stayed Mormon, they would have totally ki... » | Cleanliness is next to impossible » | Sidebar, Come home! » | Live, Laugh, Love » | From now on, all my posts are going to be about re... » | Top Overdressed Movie Quotes » | Top Ten Reasons Why I Love the New Job »

A personal message to my old friend that I've been too busy to contact lately (You know who you are)

I don't mean that YOU'RE old, only that you're one of my oldest friends here in town.

Which is why it's completely unacceptable that I have hardly spoken to you since I started my new job. I want you to know that I've got the two pictures of us from New Years Eve 1999 on my desk - the one of us together and the one of you with our "Carpe P.M." sign that you stole in Orlando. I think about you all the time.

I've just been working so much. And Big Daddy's been traveling every week of this month, so I'm rushing home to take care of My Kid...oh, it's no excuse really. I promised you I wouldn't leave you and yet I've been a horrible awful friend.

So this is my feeble attempt to say hi, and I miss you and soon. Soon we'll get together and talk like we used to. Oh jeez, ARE YOU CRYING???