« Home | Top Ten Reasons Why I Love the New Job » | Kalisah spends the weekend testing out her new cam... » | This is what 11-year-old just naturally do with st... » | also good for pinching dad's head » | Saturday morning I met my friend An and her boyfri... » | Here she is programing my new cell number into her... » | I'm still here...it's just been harder to see me t... » | **NEWSFLASH** » | In all the uproar of my professional life I totall... » | The Duff sisters have decided to adopt the whole s... »

Top Overdressed Movie Quotes

Update: Scully and Mark did quick work of my movie lines. The answers have been added in below.

I was lucky enough to catch the last 15 quotes of the AFI 100 Years...100 Quotes show last night. It was pretty fun, because they would start showing clips from a movie and I'd yell out the quote. Of course, I have my own list of quotable quotes. I didn't put the name of the movie in case you want to try and guess them yourself. It's not too hard since a) practically every-other one is from the same movie and b) almost all of them came from my list of favorite movies.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" (those are quotes)

1. When it comes to pain and suffering, she's right up there with Elizabeth Taylor.
Steel Magnolias
2. Let's hear it for the toilet paper!
Grease
3. They're either married or gay. And if they're not gay, they've just broken up with the most wonderful woman in the world, or they've just broken up with a bitch who looks exactly like me. They're in transition from a monogamous relationship and they need more space. Or they're tired of space, but they just can't commit. Or they want to commit, but they're afraid to get close. They want to get close, you don't want to get near them.
The Big Chill
4. Once upon a time your mama knew what it meant to shine.
Hope Floats
5. I promise that my personal tragedy will not interfere with my ability to do good hair.
Steel Magnolias
6. Demented and sad, but social.
The Breakfast Club
7. I'm calling the organization of the United Brotherhood of It's None of Your Damn Business, Lewis.
The American President
8. Get off... the nuclear... warhead.
Armageddon
9. I'm just screamin' at my husband; I can do that any time.
Steel Magnolias
10. Look at me. My life has no meaning or direction, and I'm happy.
Hope Floats
11. I don't reckon I got no reason to kill no-bod-dee. Mmm.
Sling Blade
12. Amazing tradition. They throw a great party for you on the one day they know you can't come.
The Big Chill
13. I'm not going to work at The Gap for chrissake!
Reality Bites
14. I love ya more than my luggage.
Steel Magnolias
15. If you were a dork you should say you're sorry. Girls like that.
The American President
16. Noah was a drunk. Look what he accomplished. And no one's even asking you to build an ark. Dogma
17. I like all of God's creatures, I just like some of them better stuffed.
Hope Floats
18. I love you, but we only have fourteen hours to save the Earth!
Flash Gordon
19. The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.
Steel Magnolias
20. It was a banner fuckin' year at the old Bender family.
The Breakfast Club
21. If that was an undecided we need to work on our people skills.
The American President
22. If you're going to sleep this late, you're going to miss a few minidramas.
The Big Chill
23. Very good, Annelle! Spoken like a true smart-ass!
Steel Magnolias
24. The only man a girl can depend on is her daddy.
Grease
25. Oh, he's a real gentleman. I bet he takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it.
Steel Magnolias
26. Nineteen post-graduate degrees in mathematics, and your best explanation for going from a 63 to a 46 percent approval rating in five weeks is "mood swings"?
The American President
27. No one ever said it would be fun, at least... no one ever said it to me.
The Big Chill
28. If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy.
The Breakfast Club
29. They're family and I love 'em, but I swear sometimes they're all carved outta cream cheese.
Steel Magnolias
30. You think that's bad? I owe 100 grand to a fat-ass loan shark which I spent on a stripper named Molly Mounds.
Armageddon
31. I don't know how you're doing on the inside but your hair's just holdin' up beautifully.
Steel Magnolias
32. With all due respect, sir, the American people have a funny way of deciding on their own what is and what is not their business.
The American President
33. Yeah we put on a great funeral here...we give first priority to those who kill themselves in one of our bathrooms.
The Big Chill