« Home | Live, Laugh, Love » | From now on, all my posts are going to be about re... » | Top Overdressed Movie Quotes » | Top Ten Reasons Why I Love the New Job » | Kalisah spends the weekend testing out her new cam... » | This is what 11-year-old just naturally do with st... » | also good for pinching dad's head » | Saturday morning I met my friend An and her boyfri... » | Here she is programing my new cell number into her... » | I'm still here...it's just been harder to see me t... »

Sidebar, Come home!

Well, I took out all my posts with photos in them b/c Sarah suggested that one of them might be messing up the page. But alas, no success. Blogger Status reported that the coding for their new Blogger Images caused some users "annoying layout problems," but their solution to disable the float alignment didn't help either. *sigh*

Update: I took out EVERY SINGLE POST FROM THE ENTIRE MONTH OF JULY. And my layout looked fine. So I added back just this one.

Let's see what happens...