« Home | Top Overdressed Movie Quotes » | Top Ten Reasons Why I Love the New Job » | Kalisah spends the weekend testing out her new cam... » | This is what 11-year-old just naturally do with st... » | also good for pinching dad's head » | Saturday morning I met my friend An and her boyfri... » | Here she is programing my new cell number into her... » | I'm still here...it's just been harder to see me t... » | **NEWSFLASH** » | In all the uproar of my professional life I totall... »

From now on, all my posts are going to be about really stupid things I do out of pure exhaustion.

Last night I decided to make bread. OK, it was from a mix, but I don't have a bread machine, so I kneaded that fucker for 15 minutes. What a workout. Then I let it rise for an hour, and punched it down. Formed it into a loaf, put it in a loaf pan and covered it with a towel to let it rise again until it doubled in size.

Then we went out for Marble Slab ice cream (yum!) and to Blockbuster. By the time we got home, I was so tired I went right to bed. Yep, the dough is STILL sitting on my kitchen counter more than 12 hours later. And it is HUGE too! I'm lucky it didn't break the loaf pan. Feh. All that work for nothing.