« Home | Doing a brisker business than the Starbucks » | Here's what you can expect from a big night out in... » | Pop Christian trio hits the big time on the suburb... » | Movies I am so excited to see, that I'll probably ... » | A personal message to my old friend that I've been... » | Young Melanie? » | My new desk came today! » | On the wall: my beloved Super Bowl XVII print. Was... » | If I had stayed Mormon, they would have totally ki... » | Cleanliness is next to impossible »

Three things about this post: 1) I stole if from Snidge, 2) It's all about me, and 3) You should do it next

Three things you like about yourself:
1. I'm smart.
2. I can sing.
3. And I have good hair.

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. My legs are about 6 inches too short.
2. I have a myriad of back problems.
3. And I desperately wish I had a flat stomach.

Three things that scare you:
1. Car accidents
2. Sharks on my beach
3. And rodents of any size, shape, or color, but especially rats.

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Internet
2. Neutrogena lip balm
3. And bottled water

Three things you are wearing now:
1. Jeans
2. Black tank top
3. And my glasses

Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
1. Tom Petty
2. The Eagles
3. And Harry Connick Jr.

Three things you want in a relationship:
1. Space
2. Respect
3. And support

Two truths and a lie:
1. I only wash my hair once a week.
2. When I was a kid my parents had to take me to the emergency room b/c I stuck a raisin up my nose.
3. And I missed my high school graduation b/c of an emergency appendectomy.

Three physical things that turn you on:
1. Six-pack abs
2. Cool hair
3. And good skin

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Blogging
3. And doing crossword puzzles

Three things you really want to do right now:
1. Sleep
2. Get a massage
3. And mark off about seven items from my work To Do list.

Three careers you'd consider:
1. Rock Star
2. Image consultant
3. Or a personal shopper

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Italy
2. France
3. And to the Netherlands to see Shelley

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Attend a Democratic National Convention
2. See a Broadway play
3. And own a beach house