« Home | You know what happens when it rains in Memphis, do... » | Public Service Announcement » | Holy shit, I'm raising Danny Zucco » | Three things about this post: 1) I stole if from S... » | Doing a brisker business than the Starbucks » | Here's what you can expect from a big night out in... » | Pop Christian trio hits the big time on the suburb... » | Movies I am so excited to see, that I'll probably ... » | A personal message to my old friend that I've been... » | Young Melanie? »

"We just want drugs to give our children."

As quoted by a doctor at my former place of employment in USA Today

OK, I know, I know...she was talking about how difficult it is to get drugs for kids with cancer. Which I can't agree more with how greedy the pharm agencies are - they refuse to make drugs that are PROVEN TO SAVE KIDS LIVES because there isn't enough profit in it. Not enough kids get neuroblastoma, afterall. There's a special place IN HELL for those pharm companies.

Still, it's a funny quote.