« Home | Today, for your viewing pleasure... » | Going Out with a Bang (or, They Probably Won't Hav... » | What a GREAT QUESTION! » | Notice Day - the afternoon » | Exit Survey » | I gave my notice » | See how quickly she spends her money before she ev... » | Makes perfect sense to me » | DUDE, I HAVE A NEW JOB!!!!! » | Here's the best part that I haven't even told you ... »

OK this is pretty weird

Brad & Angelina have posed for a W magazine photo spread as a 1960s married couple. How very brave of them.

Check out the one where Angelina's climbing on top of Brad and he's got his hands DOWN HIS PANTS. (And that's not even the strangest part of that photo: ummm...is that a GUN in your hand or are you just happy to see me?)

And the one where he's lifting his wife who appears to be passed out cold on the shag carpet? Yeah, I don't get that one at all.