« Home | See how quickly she spends her money before she ev... » | Makes perfect sense to me » | DUDE, I HAVE A NEW JOB!!!!! » | Here's the best part that I haven't even told you ... » | It appears we have a deal on the tires. » | It's hard to leave when you can't find a door » | I woke up with this song in my head for no good re... » | How to know when you maybe need new tires » | HERE'S WHAT THE BIG THING IS ALL ABOUT (sort of) » | Well this is hardly turning out like I'd planned A... »

I gave my notice

The director, who I can now call by her official title "D-Bitch," was surprised at first, but then all her managment class training kicked in:

"Well congratulations; this is certainly a great opportunity for you."

"I'm just sorry that we didn't get to work together longer."

"Can I ask where you're going?"

"Well - and I'm not just saying this because now I have another position to fill - you will certainly be hard to replace."

I just kept grinning uncontrollably and nodding my head a lot.