« Home | I woke up with this song in my head for no good re... » | How to know when you maybe need new tires » | HERE'S WHAT THE BIG THING IS ALL ABOUT (sort of) » | Well this is hardly turning out like I'd planned A... » | By the way . . . » | See?? » | And the Saints sing: "Henceforth and forever, Amen... » | Season Finales » | Driving Lessons: the Exercises » | You know what we should do? »

It's hard to leave when you can't find a door

Are you watching this Eagles concert special on tv? DUDE! I love those freaking rich old wrinkled egotistical bastards! Luckily I am home alone because I think Big Daddy would have freaked the fuck out if he had witnessed that air guitar thing I was doing during the Hotel California guitar solo. Which, IMHO, is one of the best muscial moments in history.

But what's up with that crazy Joe Walsh?? I think he may have taken one too many hits of acid. Is he wearing women's pajama pants?