« Home | Driving Lessons: the Exercises » | You know what we should do? » | Donald Trump and his new apprentice » | It looks like Mike from Desperate Housewives, does... » | The Olsen Twins » | Nicollette Sheridan » | Orlando Bloom » | Christina Applegate » | Gwyneth » | Helen Hunt »

Season Finales

Did you catch Lost last night? Holy CRAP!

Lost
I've seen enough season-ending cliffhangers to know exactly what was going to happen here. Big Daddy thought that right before they blew the hatch open, someone would come walking out of it. But I was right - BOOM . . . and wait til fall. The really weird cliffhanger in this show, and the part that's still creeping me out, was the supposed rescue of the guys on the boat that turned out instead to be a re-enactment of "Deliverance" with those freaky bad guys taking the boy. Even Big Daddy got skeeved out by that one. He just sat there dumbfounded staring at the black screen and saying "What the FUCK???"

Desperate Housewives
This one was good. I loved that they answered so many questions - that Zach really IS Dana and Deirdre was his crack-ho MOTHER and Mary Alice is the one that KILLED her!! Whoa! I had read that one of the husbands was going to die, but I'd incorrectly guessed Carlos. (It was Rex.) They had advertised the show as a cliffhanger but I wouldn't call it so. If you'd heard a gunshot when Mike walked into his house and you didn't know if it was him or Zach that fired, THAT would have been a cliffhanger.

House
To be honest, I enjoyed last week's episode - where we found out what happened to his leg - better than the closer this week. If I had it my way, I would have joined the two and made it a two-hour season finale. Looks like Sela Ward will be back as a regular next week. Do you think they'll get the two of them together? I think they'll just use it for sexual tension myself. I think it destroys his character if they put him in a relationship. Note to producers: More Dr. Foreman next season, please!

The OC
This was a good one too. I was hoping for some action and I got it! Do you think Marissa killed Trey? I DO!! (But I'm sure Sandy will get her out of it next season.)

24
Ummm . . . I have a confession to make. I don't really watch 24. Big Daddy & My Kid do. They're totally hooked on it. But I have no idea what the finale entailed. I did, however, tour President Palmer & Tony yesterday and more than one person came up and said, "I'm so glad they didn't blow you up!" so I do know this: Tony lived. Other than that, all I can tell you is that Tony is WAY cute in person and President Palmer has a voice that will melt chocolate. Sorry, I didn't get any photos this time.