« Home | Makes perfect sense to me » | DUDE, I HAVE A NEW JOB!!!!! » | Here's the best part that I haven't even told you ... » | It appears we have a deal on the tires. » | It's hard to leave when you can't find a door » | I woke up with this song in my head for no good re... » | How to know when you maybe need new tires » | HERE'S WHAT THE BIG THING IS ALL ABOUT (sort of) » | Well this is hardly turning out like I'd planned A... » | By the way . . . »

See how quickly she spends her money before she even makes it

Today I went to Joseph to buy some make up and surprise! they were having one of their semi-regular shoe sales. This must be my lucky day.

I got a pair of Stuart Weitzman open-toed slingbacks for $160!!! With deals like that, there is absolutely no excuse for wearing cheap shoes.