« Home | Going Out with a Bang (or, They Probably Won't Hav... » | What a GREAT QUESTION! » | Notice Day - the afternoon » | Exit Survey » | I gave my notice » | See how quickly she spends her money before she ev... » | Makes perfect sense to me » | DUDE, I HAVE A NEW JOB!!!!! » | Here's the best part that I haven't even told you ... » | It appears we have a deal on the tires. »

Today, for your viewing pleasure...

I'm enjoying an unexpected day off with My Kid today because my [former] company decided they didn't need me to work out my 4-weeks notice. Which is very cool with me b/c now I get to start my new fabulous job on MONDAY! Yay!

So I've spent the morning uploading photos into Flickr. I'm still missing some - like most of the ones from my trip to Monaco which I'm going to have to scan since I didn't take the digital camera with me b/c I didn't have the necessary adaptor to charge it in their crazy European plugs but first I have to hook up the scanner. So it may be a while. Although I'm pretty sure I could have scanned them all in the time it took me to type that run-on sentence.

So enjoy!