« Home | Notice Day - the afternoon » | Exit Survey » | I gave my notice » | See how quickly she spends her money before she ev... » | Makes perfect sense to me » | DUDE, I HAVE A NEW JOB!!!!! » | Here's the best part that I haven't even told you ... » | It appears we have a deal on the tires. » | It's hard to leave when you can't find a door » | I woke up with this song in my head for no good re... »

What a GREAT QUESTION!

Snidget wants to know: What movie character are you?

She toatlly stumped me. I'm really going to have to think on that one a bit.

It's a hard question, because perhaps the character most like me isn't even in a movie I like. MAYBE SHE'S A BITCH AND I TOTALLY HATED HER!!!

So tell me about you:
1. What movie character is most like you?

And then help me out:
2. What movie character is most like ME?