« Home | Overdressed Edict » | Here's all I have to say about the death of the Pope » | You know what I just don't get? » | SEE?? I was not kidding » | An informal poll » | Freud would probably tell me to go with the covere... » | Did you see LOST? » | Name dropping » | ABCs of Meme » | Easter Sunday Revelations »

Send GOOD THOUGHTS my way!!

Could be? Who knows?
There's something due, any day
I will know, right away...Soon as it shows
It may come cannanballing down
Through the sky, gleam in its eye...bright as rose
Who knows?
It's only just out of reach
Down the block, on the beach...Under a tree
I got a feeling there's a miracle due
Gonna come true, comin' to me
Could it be, yes it could
Something's comin', something good...If i can wait
Something's comin'
I don't know what it is, but it is gonna be great
With a click, with a shock
Phone'll jingle, door will knock...Open the latch
Something's comin'
Don't know when, but it's soon, catch the moon...One handed catch
Around the corner or whistlin' down the river
Come on, deliver to me
Will it be, yes it will
Maybe just by holding still...It'll be there
Come on, something, come on in
Don't be shy, meet a guy...Pull up a chair
The air is humming, And something great is coming
I feel like drumming, And something great is coming
Who knows? It's only just out of reach
Down the block, on a beach
Maybe tonight...Maybe tonight...Maybe tonight...!