« Home | ABCs of Meme » | Easter Sunday Revelations » | Living with a pre-teen boy » | Last night I dreamed » | Hey, folks! » | How I embarrassed myself today » | Two Manicured Thumbs UP » | Your personal shopper has been out finding great S... » | I'm having ONE OF THOSE DAYS » | A little obsessed with shoes? »

Name dropping

OK, answer me this: Would you go see a movie that had in it ALL of these people:

Jessica Alba
Alexis Bledel
Rosario Dawson
Benicio Del Toro
Michael Clarke Duncan
Josh Hartnett
Rutger Hauer
Brittany Murphy
Clive Owen
Mickey Rourke
Bruce Willis
Elijah Wood

Granted they're not all A-list actors but holy shit! that's a lot of names. I'm a celeb watcher and I typically only recognize three, MAYBE four? names in a movie.

Now, would you go see it if I told you it's the new movie Sin City?