« Home | A little obsessed with shoes? » | My new home » | ROSIE IS TOTALLY SCREWING UP BLOGGER AGAIN » | My mind is an empty as my cube » | I called another one » | Note to NPR: Bite me. » | I adore daffodils » | A Tiger Haiku » | A special 'HELLO' and welcome to Michele's readers! » | I bet is was from Rosie's blog »

I'm having ONE OF THOSE DAYS

I am in such a pissy mood this morning. And I don't even know why exactly. Everything is just pissing me off.

It started with the driver I ended up behind on Walnut Grove on the way in this morning. And I swear, I try not to write about horrible drivers because 1) every city has them, and 2) every city thinks theirs are THE WORST, and 3) I could easily get into the dreary habit of bitching about Memphis drivers every. freaking. day.

But this woman in front of me this morning, in the Reliant fucking K car? With the horrible bleach blonde hair in monochromatic yellow? God! She was driving me to complete road rage!

So here's a hint: when you're driving in stop-and-go traffic like that? Yeah...no need to leave the two-and-a-half car lengths between you and the car in front of you for safety. You're not going that fast. That space is to give you room to stop. You don't need it when you're creeping along at 3 mph. And that big space that you're leaving? IT JUST INVITES MORE CARS TO GET IN FRONT OF YOU. LIKE THERE AREN'T ENOUGH CARS IN FRONT OF US ALREADY!!

Holy shit. I should feel better now. But I don't.