« Home | Three technical question » | This is going to be one of those bare-my-soul-I-de... » | A recipe for you » | What I did this morning that has been the ONLY goo... » | Shelley Update from Holland! » | The Girls from work » | Random Thursday Thoughts » | Who Likes Big Butts? » | This is like one of those stories that is started ... » | How was your weekend? »

I bet is was from Rosie's blog

I may be prejudiced, but wouldn't you think that Rosie O'Donnell could afford a blog design other than a BLOGGER TEMPLATE??

Because I totally aspire to have a blog designed by an actual honest-to-goodness-designer. I just can't afford it right now.

And then the rest of us wouldn't have to be putting up with our blogger dashboard's being down because of "increased load on blogger.com application server."

Blogger Status
Friday, March 11, 2005
In the past several days, we've had a bout of stability problems with Blogger. Yesterday morning, users were encountering errors when trying to login and access their blogs...Most of these problems were caused by an increased amount of load on the blogger.com application servers...