« Home | Who Likes Big Butts? » | This is like one of those stories that is started ... » | How was your weekend? » | What I would take a picture of today if I had a ca... » | Le printemps est dans l'air! » | Last night I dreamed » | Another One Bites the Dust » | Oscar Coupling » | and who could blame him? SHE LOOKS FABULOUS (if a ... » | Kate Winslett: Most Beautiful Oscar Star »

Random Thursday Thoughts

Hmmm…I didn’t post at all yesterday. Possibly because it was cold and rainy and I had to go off-site to hear our illustrious mayor speak at a lunch meeting and I was wearing my Stuart Weitzman black croco sling-backs and my feet were cold and wet all day. Wah wah wah. I have such high-end problems.

And today I can’t seem to get blogger dashboard to work so now I’m typing this in Word to copy and paste later when it’s back up...

You know what word I like? VOTEGETTERS. Especially when national journalists use it. “The top two votegetters will hold a run-off election in April.” Because it sounds like a word that a kid made up…

You got a nice car – I get it – you park way the hell in the corner of the Target parking lot so no one dings it with their door. But here? At work? Where parking is at such a premium that they started making the hourly employees park AT THE PYRAMID and bus in? Yeah, it doesn’t really make much sense for you to take that last corner spot when the lot will be totally full in another 15 minutes anyway…

My Kid has a new girlfriend: Taylor. Kaitlyn was his fifth grade girlfriend. She lasted a whole year. I can use their real names because they’re such common sixth-grade girl's names…

When I go to Starbucks and order my grande non-fat latte, they always ask me my name to write on the cup. Since they can never get “Kalisah” right, I make different things up. Today I told them my name is “Brando”…