« Home | Another One Bites the Dust » | Oscar Coupling » | and who could blame him? SHE LOOKS FABULOUS (if a ... » | Kate Winslett: Most Beautiful Oscar Star » | ...soft beautiful makeup... » | ...and way fabulous hair. » | Actress who looked even better than she does in re... » | Actress most in need of a new stylist » | Good look for you » | Salma looked so good, it's worth a close-up, too. »

Last night I dreamed

that I had a new little baby girl, who was so smart that she started talking right from the day she was born, so we had a terrible time trying to name her, because she kept vetoing everything we came up with. The name she wanted? "Driving Miss Daisy."

Possible interpretation: I was reading this on Michele Agnew yesterday, so I'm pretty sure that's where it came from. I have no idea why the Morgan Freeman reference.