« Home | I bet is was from Rosie's blog » | Three technical question » | This is going to be one of those bare-my-soul-I-de... » | A recipe for you » | What I did this morning that has been the ONLY goo... » | Shelley Update from Holland! » | The Girls from work » | Random Thursday Thoughts » | Who Likes Big Butts? » | This is like one of those stories that is started ... »

A special 'HELLO' and welcome to Michele's readers!

I'm so flattered and honored that Michele Agnew took one of my comments on her blog and turned it into one of her questions!

So I want to say HI and WELCOME to all of her fabulous readers that were kind enough to stop by my spot only to find that I rarely post on the weekend and one of my last posts was some rambling psychobabble that is SO NOT MY STYLE BECAUSE IT IS SERIOUSLY CLASHING WITH MY NEW LIPSTICK.

So I hope you'll come back another day when I'm not crying in my beer, but rather serving up Mimosas. I'm much for fun those days.

And to answer the question I'm sure you're all dying to know...yes, I think it's really Rosie.