« Home | Easter Sunday Revelations » | Living with a pre-teen boy » | Last night I dreamed » | Hey, folks! » | How I embarrassed myself today » | Two Manicured Thumbs UP » | Your personal shopper has been out finding great S... » | I'm having ONE OF THOSE DAYS » | A little obsessed with shoes? » | My new home »

ABCs of Meme

Big Daddy's been traveling and my boss has been harassing me and I just haven't had the time or the creativity to post much. So I hawked this from Karmagirl. I'm so apathetic I even stole her post title.

Accent: certainly NOT southern
Bra Size: 34D
Chore I hate: taking out the trash. gross.
Dad's name: Richard
Essential make-up: Laura Mercier concealer
Favorite perfume: don't have one. Someone send me some.
Gold or Silver: silver
Hometown: Memphis, Tenn.
Interesting fact: I can't stand for anything to touch my kneecaps
Job title: Communications Liaison
Kids: 1 boy, age 11
Living arrangements: Big Daddy & My Kid, 2 dogs, own home, suburbs
Mom's birthplace: Shelbyville, Tenn.
Number of apples eaten in last week: 3? or 4 maybe?
Overnight hospital stays: once when My Kid was born, once in jr. high
Phobia: RATS. And my teeth breaking off
Question you ask yourself a lot: "What the fuck??"
Religious affiliation: none
Siblings: older sister, younger brother
Time I wake up: 5:50 a.m.
Unnatural hair color: blonde
Vegetable I refuse to eat: beets
Worst habit: drunk dialing
X-rays: spine, feet, chest, teeth, mamogram
Yummy food I make: oatmeal scotchies cookies
Zodiac sign: Scorpio