« Home | Your personal shopper has been out finding great S... » | I'm having ONE OF THOSE DAYS » | A little obsessed with shoes? » | My new home » | ROSIE IS TOTALLY SCREWING UP BLOGGER AGAIN » | My mind is an empty as my cube » | I called another one » | Note to NPR: Bite me. » | I adore daffodils » | A Tiger Haiku »

Two Manicured Thumbs UP

I'm going to tell you of a delightful movie that you should definitely rent or grab on pay-per-view or add to your netflix cue as appropriate. We all watched it and were completely charmed by it.

It's Danny Deckchair, about an Australian who becomes disenchanted with his life and his girlfriend so he sails away on a lawn chair tied with helium balloons. A storm blows him far, far away to a place where he lands and creates a whole new life for himself.

You'll love it. Seriously.