« Home | Hey, folks! » | How I embarrassed myself today » | Two Manicured Thumbs UP » | Your personal shopper has been out finding great S... » | I'm having ONE OF THOSE DAYS » | A little obsessed with shoes? » | My new home » | ROSIE IS TOTALLY SCREWING UP BLOGGER AGAIN » | My mind is an empty as my cube » | I called another one »

Last night I dreamed

...that my PR department at work won a big PR award for some work we did with another charity. And we had to drive down to Philadelphia, Miss. to give them their statuette. When we got there, it turned out to be "Panhandler's Central," the charity that Mac works for up in Phila...err...wait. Mac? You're here? In Philadelphia MISSISSIPPI?? So the whole city of Philadelphia, the not driving, the taking the train, the weekends in NYC, it's all a ruse? You're really right down here? Well I'll be darned.

Possible interpretation: My daily life has gotten way too wrapped up in blogs.