« Home | Name dropping » | ABCs of Meme » | Easter Sunday Revelations » | Living with a pre-teen boy » | Last night I dreamed » | Hey, folks! » | How I embarrassed myself today » | Two Manicured Thumbs UP » | Your personal shopper has been out finding great S... » | I'm having ONE OF THOSE DAYS »

Did you see LOST?

The last 5 minutes of the show our stupid local station cut in for a severe thunderstorm warning for Mississippi County Arkansas. SHIT.

When it came back, Locke was in a hospital room, and his mom was there. The bed next to him was empty. He jerked out the IV and drove to his dad's, but he wouldn't see him. What's up?

I assume he donated his kidney to the dad?

Was it really his dad? Was it some kind of scam to get an old man a kidney? I think I missed the pertinent parts.

Fill me in.