« Home | Did you see LOST? » | Name dropping » | ABCs of Meme » | Easter Sunday Revelations » | Living with a pre-teen boy » | Last night I dreamed » | Hey, folks! » | How I embarrassed myself today » | Two Manicured Thumbs UP » | Your personal shopper has been out finding great S... »

Freud would probably tell me to go with the covered casserole

Today I got a wedding invite from a first cousin on my mom's side from Louisiana. Let me just give you some background information: She's 20 years old, never been married, and she's got two kids - one from this man and one from somebody else.

Oh my. Now I've gone and stereotyped her. Did I mention she was raised in Louisiana? I wish I knew whether or not she finished high school.

What I do know, is that her parents "Request the honor of my presents"

SWEAR. TO. GOD. My scanner's not hooked up or I'd show you.