« Home | Send GOOD THOUGHTS my way!! » | Overdressed Edict » | Here's all I have to say about the death of the Pope » | You know what I just don't get? » | SEE?? I was not kidding » | An informal poll » | Freud would probably tell me to go with the covere... » | Did you see LOST? » | Name dropping » | ABCs of Meme »

OK, now THIS is a fun blog game

I got it from Michelle. It's called the Image Game. Here's what you do:

1. Choose a search engine, click on "Images"
2. Choose a blogfriend
3. Think of ONE or TWO words that you think best describes aforementioned blogfriend.
4. Do an IMAGE SEARCH on that word.
5. Pick an image~~the one that makes you say "AHA! That's IT!"


So here's my five:

1. Snidget - Strong and Sure
2. Helen - Introspective
3. Carmen - Maternal and selfless
4. Elizabeth - Searching
5. Chris - Cool geek