« Home | Teach your children well » | Tonight's "America (The Book)" passage » | The nighttime sniffling, sneezing, coughing, achin... » | Well FINALLY! *rolls eyes* » | Happy Birthday a-week-and-three-days-early to me! » | What you might overhear in a restaurant at lunchti... » | I just remembered why I don't like living in Memphis » | Making up my own meme » | Thanks » | $8 million...now that's more like it! »

Tonight's "America (The Book)" passage

You guys don't seem to be enjoying this as much as I am. But that's OK. I'll humor myself.
Chapter Two, The Founding of America:

"Jefferson, you're on the two. Hamilton? You get the ten. I'm calling dibs on the one. That's all me, baby. What's that, Adams? You wanted the one? All right, that's it: You don't get to be on anything. That's right, I'm taking back the quarter. Anyone else want to complain? I didn't think so."
--George Washington, 1789