« Home | Shout Out to my Houston Girls » | All About Boston » | In Search Of... » | My idea to save the world » | The Saga continues... » | Lose yourself » | Two talented men. Too young to die. » | Quick "Hi" » | Astonished » | Allow me to introduce you... »

$8 million...now that's more like it!

The other day, thanks to Daddy's Little Rich Girl, I discovered that I am worth $1,895,090. Please don't tell Big Daddy. He might have me whacked if he thinks he could get $1.9 million.

I made the comment on Rich.Girl's blog that I came in #8 in the most expensive girls of the day. Although I didn't understand how a woman who weighs 320 pounds and makes half what I do can come in right behind me.

So I'm superficial. So sue me. Then take notice of the name of this blog, you dumb ass.

And please don't forget, while you're flogging me, that I am, after all, the biggest feminist since That Girl.

Anyhoo, I then went on to say, in Rich.Girl's comments, that I thought I should create my own Worth List. One that takes into account what I, the Overdressed, consider important.

Because frankly, I wasn't too crazy about theirs.

How much exercise you get and all...

Not a fan of exercise. Somehow, it always seems to lead to a broken nail.

Which is a very, very bad thing.

So here's my test. You'll need a piece of paper to keep score. And report your scores back to me in the comments. Because I need to know where my readers rate. So I can judge you. Prematurally. Based on purely superficials.

*smile*


TAKE THE TEST

1) How much did you pay for the most expensive shoes in your closet?
a) Over $500
b) $200-500
c) $100-200
d) $60-100
e) Under $50

2) How much did you pay for the cheapest shoes in your closet?
a) Over $200
b) $100-200
c) $50-100
d) $25-50
e) Less than $25

3) How many cosmetic items in your make-up bag contain one of the following logos: Nars, Stila, Chanel, Laura Mercier, Bobbie Brown, Benefit, Dior, Lorac, Vincent Longo.
a) All of them
b) Most of them
c) Some of them
d) None of them, but what's wrong with department store brands?
e) None of them, but hey...drug store brands are good enough for me.

4) What perfect drink can you mix up to impress your dinner party guests?
a) Cosmopolitans
b) Mojitos
c) Margaritas
d) Screwdrivers
e) I prefer not to drink at our dinner parties

5) Who colors your hair?
a) My hairdresser, who I've been loyal to for years
b) Whatever hairdresser I can find that I can afford
c) JC Penny's (they run pretty good sales)
d) I color my own hair, thank you very much.
e) My natural hair color is fine with me.

6) When was the last time you had your eyebrows waxed?
a) I get my brows waxed regularly, every week
b) I know it's irregular, but I got a girl who does a good job & I try to get to her once a month or so
c) I'm sure I've had them done not too long ago...
d) I really can't remember, but I plan to get them done soon
e) I pluck my own eyebrows.

7) When was the last time you had your bikini wax?
a) I keep my Brazilian clean and smooth.
b) I'm getting my Brazilian updated this week.
c) I keep my bikini line waxed fairly regularly.
d) I prefer to shave it myself.
e) What's wrong with normal hair growth?

8) How high are the highest heels in your closet?
a) 4 inches or more
b) between 3 and 4 inches
c) I like heels, but 3 inches is about all I can walk on
d) Why in the world would anyone need more than 3 inches?
e) I prefer flats.

9) Which purses do you own?
a) Kate Spade
b) Louis Vuitton
c) Coach
d) Knock-offs work for me
e) None of the above. I pick up my bags at Target.

10) Who makes the majority of your jeans?
a) DKNY, Ag Jeans
b) PD&C's
c) Earl
d) Seven
e) Levis, Gap, Old Navy

11) Who does your manis?
a) I get a manicure every two weeks, without fail, from my regular stylist
b) I get a manicure when I have a special event coming up
c) I occasionally get a manicure, but not regularly
d) I do my own nails
e) Who has time for nails??

12) And what about pedis?
a) I get a pedicure every month, no matter the season
b) I get regular pedicures in the summertime, when I'm wearing open-toed shoes
c) I get occasional pedicures in the summertime, when I notice it.
d) I drop by the local Asian salon when I think I might need a touch up.
e) I need a pedicure?


13) What show do you stay at home to watch?
a) Sex and the City reruns
b) Desperate Housewives
c) The OC
d) Charmed
e) I don't watch TV

14) What is the ideal brunch beverage?
a) Bellini's
b) Mimosas
c) Bloody Mary's
d) Fresh -squeezed orange juice
e) Water with lemon


Scoring
For every A: give yourself $1,000,000
For every B: give yourself $500,000
For every C: give yourself no points
For every D: take away $5,00,000
For every E: take away $1,000,000