My idea to save the world
See, I think so many of this country's problems could be solved by one thing: going back to teaching the "Slower Traffic Keep Right" rule.
When did this go out of fashion?
So, with all due respect to Jeff Foxworthy, you MIGHT need to get the fuck out of the left lane if:
- Other people are passing you on the right.
- You're driving five miles UNDER the speed limit.
- You're deeply engrossed in a cell phone conversation.
- You think that driving on the highway is a perfect time to apply mascara in the rear view mirror.
- You have more than four wheels on your vehicle.
- You're desperately searching for something in the back seat or on the floor of the passenger side.
- You are towing a trailer that contains landscaping machinery, other forms of transportation (motorized or non-), watersports equipment or livestock.
Please. PLEASE. Thank you.