« Home | Astonished » | Allow me to introduce you... » | In. Three. Words. » | "What you got here is a walkin' talkin' reason to ... » | Friday Movie Quote » | That's Fugged Up » | The hell??? » | Because I will show my boobs for charity » | And the Emmy goes to... » | Movin' on up to the East side »

Quick "Hi"

It's 8:30 p.m. and I'm just wrapping up work for the day. I still have to go wash my hair, but I wanted to shout out a quick hi so you'll know I'm still here and I won't lose all four of my readers.

The weekend was great. All my outlaws inlaws were in town for my monster-in-law's 80th birthday. OK, I'm just kidding. She's not really a monster. She's a dear, sweet old woman. She's "Raymond"'s mom in 20 more years. We had family here from New York, St. Louis, Albuquerque and California. And politically, it was pretty evenly split - surprisingly enough. We watched the debate Thursday night and then carried on one of our own the remainder of the weekend.

Saturday night we had a nice, semi-formal dinner at the Crescent Club. I did my Marilyn imitation & sang "Happy Birthday" to mom. I think I was a big hit. Maybe they were just being nice.

Sunday morning before everyone flew out we had brunch at the folks'. Cheese blintzes, potatoes latkes, lox & bagels...mmmmm...I love me some ethnic food.