« Home | Movin' on up to the East side » | Friday Movie Quote » | The Post you were waiting for » | Of ERs and Hurricanes » | Hwy. 78 hmmmm's » | Memphis Tigers, 2-0 » | Man, I hate that » | an open letter » | Providing a camera phone image of my own » | My Romantic Husband »

And the Emmy goes to...

Oh, it's a girl's favorite time...award shows!

  • Man, Gary Shandling looks OLD.
  • But Al Pacino looks HOT!
  • David Hyde Pierce looks like he might be suffering from some life-threatening illness.
  • Cynthia Nixon's win was a surprise.
  • Much as I love SATC, it's hard to imagine anyone out-acting Doris Roberts on Raymond.
  • Adam Brody makes me wish I was a teenager again.
  • I would hang his picture on my bedroom wall.
  • And daydream about marrying him.
  • I hate SJP's hair like that.
  • Who the hell is Elaine Stritch?
  • And why is she dressed like a 19th century English school boy?
  • And acting all absurd?
  • Apparently, that's her schtick.
  • Dude, Jon Stewart is short!
  • Yet another reason why he & I would make the perfect couple.
  • Why does Sharon Stone always look like she's wearing a slinky nightgown?
  • Of course, she always looks stunning in it.
  • Can't you just picture Mike Nichols as a 12-year-old nerd?
  • With plaid pants and horn-rimmed glasses?
  • I picked out that dress for her.
  • Just kidding.
  • I just want to snatch up Meryl Streep and give her a make-over.
  • The dress wasn't bad for a woman her age.
  • But what was with those huge ridiculous beads?
  • You're an American icon!
  • Freaking dress like it.
  • Icons should NOT be frumpy!
  • I'm gonna have to start watching Arrested Development.
  • Does anyone know when it's on?