« Home | DeGrassi Jr. High was never like this...was it??? » | Gallantly Streaming and all that » | He'll be the coolest kid on the block » | 50 Random Questions » | Note to self: Buy a robe. » | Friday Movie Quote » | Dude, where's my beer truck?? » | The hell?? » | Men that I would leave my husband for: the short list » | My Dad »

My Romantic Husband

I made a comment earlier this week on Steph's blog that the most romantic thing my husband had done for me lately was to buy me a second vacuum cleaner so I wouldn't have to lug this one up & down the stairs. Now I have to take that back.

Just now - he was watching sports on TV & cruising the guide to see what all was on...when he came upon EVITA. He said to me, "Hey, Evita is on."

Now...he's letting me watch it, in stereo, and sing at the top of my lungs. Now that's love.