« Home | He'll be the coolest kid on the block » | 50 Random Questions » | Note to self: Buy a robe. » | Friday Movie Quote » | Dude, where's my beer truck?? » | The hell?? » | Men that I would leave my husband for: the short list » | My Dad » | And on the seventh day, they washed » | Caught in the act »

Gallantly Streaming and all that

I haven't gotten to watch as much of the Olympics this year as I'd have liked. I was working so many hours that first week. But I saw some gymnastics, some swimming, track & field. I have a new crush: the entire US Men's 4x100 relay team. How cute are they??? I'm not sure I'll even tune into the closing ceremonies, since I think they're going to be on at the same time as the VMAs. But I mainly just want to say that I really, really liked the arrangement of the Star Spangled Banner they've used at these games. I wonder who did it? It's beautiful.