« Home | Cynical Joe Strikes Again » | (me humming the Olympics theme) » | Class, we have a new student... » | Today's Chapter, in which I get accosted by an old... » | Even NFL players get better advice on media relations » | Next thing you know, I pop my head up & it's MONDA... » | Tennessee Tiaras » | Funny, this doesn't look like West Beverly?? » | Another reason we should kick him out of office » | TGIF »

Caught in the act

Yesterday I took a vacay day. I needed it. I slept on & off the entire day. Big Daddy was working from home, so we went to lunch at Rafferty's by our house. Soon after we were seated, our neighbor came in; the hostess was bringing him to the table next to ours. I said hi and Big Daddy asked him if he was eating alone. He said, "I'm meeting a buddy. I think I just saw him pull in." and he went back out to the front of the restaurant, presumably to meet him.

Only he never came back. A quick look around the place revealed he wasn't seated elsewhere either. I told Big Daddy he must've been meeting a woman - not his wife. Ooops.