« Home | Funny, this doesn't look like West Beverly?? » | Another reason we should kick him out of office » | TGIF » | I'll just shut up til you're in college then. » | Business at hand » | Ask me what I'm doing this afternoon. » | Memphis Makes us Proud (once again) » | Today's camera phone non-image » | Memphis Movie Mania » | He is HOT!! (Yes, I stole this graphic from the n... »

Tennessee Tiaras

I was a little disappointed that Tiff & Shannon couldn't make it, but can I just say? Steph & G. are the Cutest. Couple. Ever.

It was only the three of us, but we had a great time. It was wonderful to put faces with personalities that I feel I know so well.

There's only one photo...I'll post it as soon as I can get Big Daddy off the Xbox to download from the camera.

Steph & G - love ya, babes!