« Home | Another reason we should kick him out of office » | TGIF » | I'll just shut up til you're in college then. » | Business at hand » | Ask me what I'm doing this afternoon. » | Memphis Makes us Proud (once again) » | Today's camera phone non-image » | Memphis Movie Mania » | He is HOT!! (Yes, I stole this graphic from the n... » | Some final pics »

Funny, this doesn't look like West Beverly??

My Kid starts back to school on Monday. I can't believe how early they're going back this year. He didn't get out until the end of May, so he really only got a two-month vacation. He's bored anyway; I think he's ready to go back. He'll be in sixth grade - Middle School! - only his school is K-8, so he's not changing schools yet.

Yesterday he got his homeroom teacher assignment - he's in Mrs. Walsh's class. Ha ha ha! Every time I hear that I'm going to think Brandon & Brenda's mom is his teacher...