« Home | He is HOT!! (Yes, I stole this graphic from the n... » | Some final pics » | sometime in the early 90s. Check out all that hair... » | Homecoming 1983, my junior year, with my high scho... » | Family Time » | Not saying "Cheese" » | That's me in the background with a scowl on my fac... » | check out that horrible wig my mom is wearing!  » | Family photo...circa 1969. That's me in the lower ... » | Seriously »

Memphis Movie Mania

Not one, not two, but THREE Hollywood films are currently being filmed here in Memphis.

First, Joaquin Phoenix & Reese Witherspoon are here filming "Walk the Line," the Johnny Cash bio-pic.

Then, there's the John Singleton production "Hustle & Flow" starring Anthony Anderson who, you'll remember, is having his own little troubles here in town.

Now this week, HE of People Magazine's Hottest Bachelors, as well as 50 Most Beautiful People, Orlando Bloom was here with Cameron Crowe to shoot one day of "Elizabethtown."

Damn...I wish I'd known he was coming. SURELY he would've wanted to come visit the poor kids with cancer, no??