« Home | Class, we have a new student... » | Today's Chapter, in which I get accosted by an old... » | Even NFL players get better advice on media relations » | Next thing you know, I pop my head up & it's MONDA... » | Tennessee Tiaras » | Funny, this doesn't look like West Beverly?? » | Another reason we should kick him out of office » | TGIF » | I'll just shut up til you're in college then. » | Business at hand »

(me humming the Olympics theme)

As much as I recently claimed to love the Olympics here and here, I've been working too damn much to get to see any of this year's games. I finally got to watch a little last night while I was working on that news release.

Am I the only one concerned that Svetlana Khorkina must be suffering from a serious eating disorder?? Jeebus, how does she tumble with absolutely no muscle tissue in her legs????

And why don't we just elimate the silver & broze medals altogether? Everyone always seems so pissed off when they win one. Let's just fuck it and say "too bad, you lose."

And for the record, if the media hadn't hyped Michael Phelps so much on the front end, I betcha he woulda won all eight of those golds.