« Home | Next thing you know, I pop my head up & it's MONDA... » | Tennessee Tiaras » | Funny, this doesn't look like West Beverly?? » | Another reason we should kick him out of office » | TGIF » | I'll just shut up til you're in college then. » | Business at hand » | Ask me what I'm doing this afternoon. » | Memphis Makes us Proud (once again) » | Today's camera phone non-image »

Even NFL players get better advice on media relations

Doesn't the President of the United States, the most powerful man in the world, get any media training???

Yesterday, at a campaign stop in Northern Virginia, POTUS actually said:

high taxes on the rich are a failed strategy because "the really rich people figure out how to dodge taxes anyway."

Leaving himself wide open for Kerry's camp to comment that of course, HE WOULD KNOW.

*eyes rolling out the back of my head*