« Home | an open letter » | Providing a camera phone image of my own » | My Romantic Husband » | DeGrassi Jr. High was never like this...was it??? » | Gallantly Streaming and all that » | He'll be the coolest kid on the block » | 50 Random Questions » | Note to self: Buy a robe. » | Friday Movie Quote » | Dude, where's my beer truck?? »

Man, I hate that

I hate when it's Tuesday but I keep thinking it's Monday b/c Monday was a holiday so I totally forget that my favorite Sex & the City reruns are on and when I remember I can't find the damn remote anywhere b/c both my boys have a horrible case of walkaroundwithit syndrome.

Man, I hate that.

Also, I hate when I tell you all about the great Labor Day weekend I had on my brother's boat down on Pickwick & then blogger fucks up and loses my post.