« Home | In Search Of... » | My idea to save the world » | The Saga continues... » | Lose yourself » | Two talented men. Too young to die. » | Quick "Hi" » | Astonished » | Allow me to introduce you... » | In. Three. Words. » | "What you got here is a walkin' talkin' reason to ... »

All About Boston

The meeting was very productive.

The worst decision I made was the shoes.

You know me - I had to wear my Prada pumps, because they looked good. And I wanted to impress everyone with my fabulous sense of style.

I totally forgot that I bought those on sale, even though they were a half-size too small for me.

And those extra-pointy toes squeeze my poor little tootsies like grapes in a wine vat.

Ouch.

By the time I hoofed it through the Memphis, Atlanta and Boston airports I could barely hobble into the meeting.

And I foolishly brought no other shoes to change into for dinner.

Or work today.

Owie-zowie.

We went to dinner at the Palms Restaurant. I know there are several of these around the globe, but this is the first time I've been to one.

This particular one in Boston has people's faces painted all over the walls - local celebs, national celebs that originated from the area, sports figures, politicos, etc. etc.

You gotta love a restaurant that tells you the restroom is "Up the stairs...take a left at Aerosmith."