« Home | Happy Birthday a-week-and-three-days-early to me! » | What you might overhear in a restaurant at lunchti... » | I just remembered why I don't like living in Memphis » | Making up my own meme » | Thanks » | $8 million...now that's more like it! » | Shout Out to my Houston Girls » | All About Boston » | In Search Of... » | My idea to save the world »

Well FINALLY! *rolls eyes*

I finally got around to doing something I've been meaning to do for a while - adding some bloggers to my links.

So scroll on down there to the right and give a welcome click to All I'm Saying, Where All My Time Goes, Blurbomat, Amalah, Spud Buddy, Singing Chick, Rich.Girl, and Karmatown. Some of these fine folks have been leaving comments here for a while, so pardon my procrastination, and WELCOME to Overdressed!

Methinks I must alphabetize the list soon!

Update: I couldn't stand the chaos of it all and alphabetized. I'm not OCD, I just have OCD tendencies. Please let me know if you happen upon any broken links. --9:16 p.m.