« Home | Thanks » | $8 million...now that's more like it! » | Shout Out to my Houston Girls » | All About Boston » | In Search Of... » | My idea to save the world » | The Saga continues... » | Lose yourself » | Two talented men. Too young to die. » | Quick "Hi" »

Making up my own meme

What I'm Watching:
Lost
Nip/Tuck
SATC Reruns
Desperate Housewives
My Wife & Kids
Charmed
Gilmore Girls
Survivor
The Daily Show

Best Movie I've seen lately: Angels in America
Movie I can't wait to see: Ray with Jamie Fox

Best Book I've read lately: The Da Vinci Code
Book I can't wait to read: America (The Book) - Jon Stewart

What I want for my birthday (the long list): clothes, shoes, make up, jewelry, perfume, fresh cut flowers, a spa day, books, books on tape, money on my iTunes account, complete set of SATC DVDs, luggage, an Audi convertible, vacay in the South Pacific. And a big party.
What I want for my birthday (the short list): an ionic hair dryer and a ceramic flat iron

Now you.