« Home | привет, я - американец » | Bah...more reasons to hate the season » | It's probably OK to blog about a PAST job, don't y... » | Not that I've been peeking or anything... » | Ladies & gentlemen, I give you.... » | If you insist that I be festive, then here's the w... » | I don't even HAVE a twin sister! Where does this c... » | It's so real » | If killing is wrong... » | The Tale of the Ass Coach »

Gimme a "T"!!!

Oh my god, ya'll! Like, the Tigers? Are NUMBER FOUR in the nation! Like, of ALL the basketball teams!!! Can you believe it? I am SOOOOOO EXCITED! It's like, really cool because we are soooooo good, ya'll. WOOO! GO TIGERS!!

So like, I know I had on my list of things to do before I die to "See my Tigers win an NCAA basketball title" but I think I'm gonna change it ya'll! Ya know? Like, to "See my Tigers play in an NCAA Final Four." Because they are sooooo totally going to do that this year! And I can mark it off my list! YAY! How cool would that be? We'd, like, both accomplish something. WOOOOO!! GO TIGERS!!